Tanning mobile-lots to consider?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hello i currently rent a beauty room in a hair salon and would live to offer spraytans but sadly there is no room to do this in a separate space, so i was think of taking this element mobile as i do live doing spraytans.

So my question to all you mobile tanners is 'whats involved, is it a lengthy process for your payment?'

Its the same as in a salon......exactly the same....you just go to their house instead.
You might want to purchase something to put your equipment in but that's it, and payment is usually just cash unless you can offer card payment or they can pay on your website etc

The most easiest mobile treatment. I'm done in half an hour. Easy peasy!

Do you all just do it in a spraytan tent?

I would recommend a spray tan cubicle to ensure that there is no damage to clients furnishings. Another thought would be to use a lightweight machine to save you carrying lots. Generally all your equipment will fit into a little holdall so you only have that and the tent to carry and as the others have said its a very lucrative treatment and very quick to do :)

Latest posts

Back