Tanning solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleypeevor

Reaction score
how long does 1litre of solution last and how many full body sprays can i get with it?

how long does 1litre of solution last and how many full body sprays can i get with it?

Dependant on the manufacturers claims anything from 6-12 months if stored out of direct sunlight and not below freezing and above 30 odd degrees.
How many tans from a bottle...well how longs a piece of string...depends very much on application method,over spray and quality of solution being used...anything from 15 to 25 tans....dependent on these factors:hug:

As a rule of thumb I say 30mls per tan, so 1000mls is a litre divide by 30mls and you get aprx 33 tans (cos you cant tan .3 of a person!!:lol:)

33 tans x £20 = well a fair whack!

33 tans from a litre bottle!!!!!! oh my i think i need some more training :irked:

33 tans from a litre bottle!!!!!! oh my i think i need some more training :irked:

Don't panic! Its all about practice - you will get there eventually :hug:

When you first start tanning, its more like 50-60 mls per body until you perfect your routine!:)

Latest posts

Back