Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellapops

Reaction score
Hi

I was just wondering where the best place is to get Hair nets and Sticky feet from?

I have been looking at Ellison !:p

Ellisons are by far the cheapest place to get your sticky feet from. They come in a pack of 100 pairs, not 100 feet.
Mob caps i always get from ebay :biggrin:

Thank you ellison are on a special at the moment :biggrin:

I also get my mob caps from ebay, but this Ellisons Sticky feet palava is a bone of contention for me, as whenever I have ordered I only get 100 feet - 50 pairs and they even confirmed this in an email. So if you do order and get 100 pairs definitely think yourself lucky. I get these also from ebay!
x

Well another geek ordered some last week. She counted hers and she had 200 feet as well-100 pairs!
Are you sure it's ellisons you get them from?

Yes pretty sure. Iv ordered at least twice, obviously they have a problem with counting!!!! much to everyones pleasure.
Heres the reply email from Ellisons:

Hello Michelle

Thank you for your email I can confirm that there are 50pairs to make x1 pack of 100 sticky feet slippers. Product code DL118.

Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us

Many Thanks
Charlie

Think before you print this email, do you really need to?
Our Environmental Policy; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Well i wont tell them if you dont :biggrin:
I have a pack nearly every month and i get 200 feet every time! I always buy them from the warehouse though-i've never ordered online.

Latest posts

Back