Tans - Spray V Lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddi

Reaction score
What method does everyone use - especially for mobile, spray tans or the lotion which you massage onto the skin?

I have only used Fake Bake and exfoliated the whole body before massaging on the lotion. I like this method as the tan goes where you want it to go.

My friend also uses Fake Bake but uses the spray method with her portable tent - and swears by this method.

She says I should try this way as I will love it and never go back..

I must admit I am hesitant to try spray as I want to make sure I do a good job and dont want to end up over spraying one area and missing out others (the series from Friends always comes to mind with Ross and his little err mis-hap haha)

So my question is - which method(s) have you tried and which do you use and why? And where could I get training from?

Thanks..

I used to use lotion but now use spray and i find it much better, everybody is different though but i would say try a spray, Dawn at Nouvtan is a fantastic trainer, it may seem a bit scary at first but once you practise you should be fine, good luck!

I use spay nice and quick and always get good coverage. :)

Thanks for the replies - very much appreciated!

Looks like I really need to look into some spray training! Will do a search now and find some trainers and prices. thanks again.

I have only tried and use the spray so cannot comment on the lotion application.
I love spray tanning, its quick and effective and to be honest if you overspray one area its fine as it will still develop the same and if you use a solution with a colour guide you will be able to see if you have missed anywhere.
Like with anything, once you have trained and practised you will be fine. I bet you that once you start you will love it just as much as me and many other geeks.
Have fun hunny.
x

Latest posts

Back