Tantrick for my salon - What to do ? ? ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fificharlie

Reaction score
Hi geeks.

I dont know if there are any tanning techs out there, but I'd really appreciate some advice.

I'd LOVE to offer spray tanning in my new salon (opening in around a month hopefully!) BUT I'm a bit stuck as to what system / brand to go for.

I've seen Tantrick mentioned on here so much, I'm guessing that its a good quality brand to go for, plus, I've seen the prices of some other systems and nearly fell off my chair.

I really am on a budget here geeks, we are talking about £500 - £600 MAX, that is really all I can afford to spend on a system AND training!

Am I being unrealistic by thinking I could have tanning in my salon for that price???!! I may just have to wait untill I have some more £££'s behind me!:cry:

If anyone can offer any tips or advice, or thier opinions on tantrick or other tanning systems and training, PLEASE tell all!

I am completely new to tanning, only ever had a st tropez spray tan done on myself, for £40 (!) - which lasted 3 days and was not much of an improvement on my white pasty skin anyway! (so you can guess that I wont even be going there!)

Is it possible for tanning companies to come to you to do training? Does anyone know if this costs more?

Much appreciated geeks, I'm desparate here!!!:lol:

xxx

No your not begin unrealistic wanting tanning in your salon for £600 sounds like the Tantrick minimist is exactly what you are looking for.
Tantrick will train you at your salon or you can go to one of their training centre. There are loads of threads about Tantrick which I am sure will all give you all the info but the best thing I can advise you to do is give Mandy a phone on 0845 022 22 33 or PM her on here - user name is Spray 2 go. The Tantrick team are very friendly and helpful, and will be able to advise you on the best system for your needs.
HTH
KxXx

I Have just received my Tantrick mini-mist with cubicle and bag and products and the price is within your budget along with the training. Give Mandy a ring, she is so helpful. Best wishes with your salon, let us know how its going for you:hug: xx

Meant to say earlier, yes you can get a trainer out to your salon, it does cost more though. xx

I bought mine from the Spray Tan Cubicle Company at the NEC show a few weeks ago and it cost £380 including training and the pop up tent.
This was for their proffessional kit and had everything included, slolution, creams, gloves, bag etc etc however it isn't the minimist machine, it is a bit bigger but it is still so easy to use and to clean after use.
I have got on really well with mine and had nothing but good feed back :)

Hiya i also just got mine from the spray tan cubicle company and i got the minimist and the professional addons for £580 the training is an additional £95 if they come to you. The lady i've with is called Vicky and shs is lovely. If you want her number pm me and i'll send it over to you

Yeah Mine was from the spray tan cubicle co and I paid 280 plus vat for their pasic package (contains every thing to get you started inc tent) I have been really pleased with it and so has everyone I have sprayed. I would recommend them. The girl I spoke to her name is victoria and she is still a mobile spray tanner herself. If you want her number pm me.

Latest posts

Back