Tantrick Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alana

Reaction score
How many of you MOBILE techs use the tantrick system. Is it easy to carry about. Do you use it a lot?
Are there any better mobile systems to use. I currently offer Bio nails and want to offer mobile spray tanning too as there isnt anywhere else in my V.large village that offers it

Alana

I started mobile tanning with a different system, Tantrick is probably as light/compact as you can get and the Minimist is GREAT!!!

Clare

has anyone used sienna sun? The spray tan cubicle people have a great apck that comes with the mini mist, cubicle, roller trolley to carry everything etc and they use sienna sun. wanted to know if this was any good??

I recently bought the tantrick minimist system and love it! It's so easy to carry around with you and virtually no overspray at all. The colour is also really good and everyone I have tanned has commented on my equipment and also their tan.

Claire

I have a stc/sienna sun kit. Its great everything fits into that big bag (couch roll, towels, solution) apart from the tent but that has its own bag. I can highly recommened this kit. The solution is also top notch!!

alana said:
has anyone used sienna sun? The spray tan cubicle people have a great apck that comes with the mini mist, cubicle, roller trolley to carry everything etc and they use sienna sun. wanted to know if this was any good??

I too have the kit from Stcc and its great. Sienna Sun is a fab solution, smells wonderful and produces such a natural looking tan. All my clients love it!

there are lots about of the same machine shop about for a good price

Hi I to use the siennasun range it looks and smells good and i have not had any complaints. All my clients love it

well i finally decided to go with Tantrick and i have my training next wed so hopefully i will like it- if i dont i could always just buy the lotion from another company but im sure it will be fab!:)

Latest posts

Back