Tantrick Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyMills

Reaction score
Hello there

I am new to Salon Geek but want to say thanks to everyone. I have been scrolling the website for all your opinions and all the options available to a new tanning geek like myself.:eek:

I really would like to get the Maxi Pro - but I have read that Tantrick do the interest free for a year option. Ive looked on the wow website but cant find it - was this an old offer?

Thanks everyone in advance x

Love Kels xxx
:hug:

Hello there

I am new to Salon Geek but want to say thanks to everyone. I have been scrolling the website for all your opinions and all the options available to a new tanning geek like myself.:eek:

I really would like to get the Maxi Pro - but I have read that Tantrick do the interest free for a year option. Ive looked on the wow website but cant find it - was this an old offer?

Thanks everyone in advance x

Love Kels xxx
:hug:
Hi Kels,
unfortunately due to to many people defaulting on the scheme we have had little alternative other than to cancel this option
HTH :hug:

Ahhh well - that was fairly straight forward :)

I was going to get the Maximist pro but have opted for the HVP5800 with the standard gun as I have read its just as good to start out with.... now for teh next step ...painting that little room Bubblegum Pink! Wooohooooo!:green:

Thank you xxx

LOL you will be fine with the standard HV5008 and good luck with the painting :hug:

Latest posts

Back