Team Creative, winning nails video!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Got this the other day and sat and watched it last night, it was great!!! Can't wait to get on someone's nails (doing my mum this morning!) The only problem is they all make it look so easy, why don't i find it that easy :confused:

Anyone just wanted to say it's worth watching if there is anybody out there that hasn't seen it yet!!!! :D

LindaH73 said:
Got this the other day and sat and watched it last night, it was great!!! Can't wait to get on someone's nails (doing my mum this morning!) The only problem is they all make it look so easy, why don't i find it that easy :confused:

Anyone just wanted to say it's worth watching if there is anybody out there that hasn't seen it yet!!!! :D

apart from Sam's "finishing rocks" bit...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Linda

Thanks for that - I have been debating about whether to buy it or not - got to phone an order in this morning so will add it to it. Do you know if they do it in DVD format?

Hi i really want to get hold of that video, could anyone tell me from where to get one and what it covers.
Thanks

It covers Creative liquid and powder, prep, tipping, applying product and finishing. I enjoyed it gave me a bit of a refresher after doing my CFC.

Yes they do, do it on DVD. You can get it from Designer Nails.

Hi sorry to be a pain but is it only available from designer nails? Seeing i don't live in the UK would it still be possible to buy one from them?
Thanks

I have seen them selling on e-bay, don't know whether they are real or not though and only on video! :eek:

i remember several threads about fake videos being sold on ebay so be careful of that. contact www.designernails.co.uk and ask i'm sure they could ship out to you

Latest posts

Back