Technology for nail techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NancySyd

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I've spent the lat few years as an analyst working from a grant to improve NSS and borderline NSS salons. My area of work is around new technology which has generally meant things like gel polish, IBX, etc.. The grant is expiring this year and I was kind of looking forward to going back to being a civilian. But a new grant is seeking proposals - they are looking for small businesses seeking to expand the use of technology in the business. In this context, I think technology would be more computer and mobile tech oriented. The grant would cover 75% of the technology costs, with the business paying 25%. I am interested in perhaps doing this, but only for nail salons/techs.

So here's the question to you all - would you as a nail tech be interested in expanding the use of computers and mobile tech in your business? Would you be interested in working with a consultant to do that?

Latest posts

Back