Teeth whitening training and business package

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc_walden

Reaction score
Teeth whitening training and business package

The desire for white teeth is a growing trend because pearly whites are associated with youth and health.

We offer the complete business start-up package ideal for existing salon owners wishing to offer a new revenue generating service or for individuals wishing to start their own business.

Our package comprises:

- 1 day theory and hands on training at our facility in King's Cross
- enough whitening chemicals to carry out treatments on the first 10 clients enabling you to generate £1990 of revenue
- all the equipment (treatment couch, aspirator, curing light, LED blue accelerator lamp, trolley, spittoon, teeth shade guide, mirror, therapists seat on castors, LED eye protection)
- all consumables for the first 10 clients (disposable cheek retractors, saliva ejectors, cotton buds, Vitamin E capsules, disinfectant wipes and spray, box 100 latex gloves, 100 disposable plastic cups, photocopiable patient consent form, 10 examination kits comprising disposable tweezers, 2 masks, 1 bib, tissue and a tray)
- back up and support for one year
- a website
- liability insurance

Please note that this is not a franchise. After training in the Smilequest teeth whitening system we want you to keep all of the profits you make.

Date of training: Saturday 26th February 2011
Venue: Centa House, 61 Birkenhead Street, King's Cross, London
Time: 10am - 6pm

For further details please see our website at www.smilequest-london.com

Please could you tell me how much this course cost. Many thanks Lucy:)

Hi

Thanks for the email.

All the information about the training and everything else is in the Business Pack.

Please go to our website at

www.smilequest-london.com

click on the 'Business Pack' tab where you can complete the request a Business Pack form. We will then pop a Pack in the post to you.

best wishes and have a great Christmas

JC

This is taken from the Events policy

An Event is a posted notice of any course, show, sale, or similar time bound occurrence.
In an effort to keep the site free of Spam and abusers, SalonGeek.com only allows Events to be published via the Calender system by Event Organisers. Events posted in the forums, articles or blogs is not permitted.
All Events must be posted only in the Event calendar
You may only create events that you are managing (i.e. you cannot create events for friends)
All Events must clearly include the following information:
Short and clear title containing the company name (i.e. Professional Beauty London, Minx Master Day, NSI Vat Free Sale)
Location of the event
Contact details
Cost
Events must be accurate and kept up to date. If events are moved and/or cancelled and not updated in the Calendar, we will be obliged to remove all Event entries from the organiser and prohibit future event posts

The cost should be included in the Events listing - why should people have to visit your website to gain information.

I was thinking the Same thing. I would just like the price.

Latest posts

Back