Teeth whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baileys

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondered if anyone had heard of Bremed.co.uk Bretherton Beauty supplies - they do teeth whitening training and machines - I am looking at going with them for the training and machine package they do and just wondered if anyone had dealt with this company?xx

Hi, i did training with them years ago now, it was on a one to one basis so felt quite nice to be able to run through everything.
Can't say it was particularly indepth training to be honest but there was a lot of stuff that they give you to read at your leisure and they were very good with their after sales queries etc.
It was a good experience, but a long drive down there!! :) xXx

I would leave well alone. Leave it to the Dentists. It is their profession and such treatments are just not taken seriously enough by salons. I am a qualified medical professional - but still do not consider myself qualified to offer teeth whitening. I think it is extremely foolish. Leave it to the experts.

Please be careful, I am not aware of any insurance company that covers this type of treatment within the UK (I maybe wrong). The legalites of whitening agents is complex.

Hia thanks for your response did you manage to get insurance ok?x

Hi, I didnt do a teeth whitening course it was just training in their non-surgical machines but i have to say, im in agreement with 'daisyl' & 'annied' and was surprised to hear that the company were offering teeth whitening to be honest...xXx

Latest posts

Back