Temple Hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkster

Reaction score
Hey Hair Geeks!

I was wondering if you could help me out.

I have very long, very straight hair which is very fine but I've got tonnes of it! It is (mostly) the same length all round except from the hair at the front which is attached to my temples. For some reason the hair here is not as strong as the rest of my hair and does not seem to grow as long and has more split ends?

I was wondering if this was because it's near my face so it gets broken more easily?

Is there anything I can do to protect it and help it grow as long as the rest of my hair?

Many thanks

Emma

i have the same as does rest o my family, cept we have normal to thick hair and lots of it. . . our entire hair line right round to our necks has ridiculously poor hair qualiuty for bout 5mm back, i tend to not worry and jus disguise it wit the rest o my hair lol. some hair is jus not genetically programmed to last long enuff to grow. . . x

Thanks Scottydolly,

Perhaps I'll just have to submit & have a Bob!

Emma x

why dont u get a heavy blunt fringe cut in? it will hide the fuzz with better quality hair x

Latest posts

Back