Terms & Conditions for Promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
What does everyone doe regarding terms & conditions on promotion.

Do you have a seperate page on your website detailing ALL of your terms, so if anyone has a problem, you can referr to this?

Do you put on your promotion cards / flyers, please see website for full terms & conditions.

ANy help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Carly x

Come on guys!

Loads of us have websites. When you offer promotions, do you have a list of terms and conditions, like competitions have (Just to cover yourself with everything).

You don't want to list everything on your promotion cards, as these need to be eye catching.

What does everyone do?!

Carly x

I offerer a monthly promotion & print the t&c's on the back of the post card now.

As there are several self employed therapists where I rent room, I now say things like:

"Be sure to request Penny as this offer is not valid with any other therapist"

I learnt this because one day a client with a gift voucher of mine booked in with another therapist & the other therapist did the treatment unknowing the client had a gv. I ended up having to give the other therapist £ for doing my client.....

I also did a "2 4 1" where you get your second treatment free & had to clearly state it was the lowest priced treatment you get free as a client booked in for a full body massage & eye brow wax. I did the wax 1st so she could relax into her massage. After she said "but I thought the 2nd treatment was free" IE: she wanted to pay £8 for the brow wax but ZERO for the fmb!! Erm..... ok then.

Once at a ladies evening I was giving away free mini back massage vouchers if the client made a product purchase of over £20.
I chose to do free massage as it is minimal cost. When the clients came into book, they wanted to change the massage for a free something else - facial, pedi....
If I had have printed on the promotional voucher "voucher valid for massage only & can not be exchanged for other treatments or cash alternative" if may have made it clearer.

I now print on my offers in small print "subject to t&c's" & put as much ino on there as poss.

I do not have a website yet but I guess it is a good idea to just cover yourself & add a section. It will make your life easier because you can simply state "see website for t&c's".

Having learnt the akward way lol.

x

Latest posts

Back