Testing the quality of Hair Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tresselle

Reaction score
Hello

I was wondering what sort of tips and tricks that my fellow geeks use to test hair e [FONT=&quot]xtensions when purchasing from a vendor to ascertain its quality. I am really conscious that whilst there are a number of perfectly trustworthy vendors - there are also some who will try to palm off all kinds as virgin hair. So far I have been ok with the vendors I have come accross. However I would like to consider other options in order to keep my prices competitive and to also get the best quality hair available in accordance with my budget.

I also welcome any recommendaations on suitable and tried and tested vendors also .

Thanks!!
[/FONT]

Hi
as a rule I only use hair which I have worn myself. I also test a few strands each time I order hair by washing, blowdrying and heat styling it half a dozen times. If it still looks good after that (no matting, breakage or dryness) I'm happy to use it on a client.
I've found Celebrity Elite to be a very good supplier and have also recently started using Lush-Us Uk which are good quality at quite a low price although they don't have a huge range.

Hth:)

Latest posts

Back