TGB/The Gel Bottle concerns!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had severe reaction to their biab, was awful lost all my nails. Use an alternative, don't risk it!!

I had severe reaction to their biab, was awful lost all my nails. Use an alternative, don't risk it!!
Hi, that is really interesting to hear. How did your nails go? Mine lifted, (I nearly lost two) looked bruised under the nail but that was a infection type thing and then nails went green. (And smelt, so modifying) all the nasty lifting and smell went as soon as the nails were taken off. I now have to grow then out and stay away from anything. Fir the future though, what are you using now? Is normal gel bottle ok without the builder? It’s so nice to hear someone who has gone through this and can possibly give me hope. Staying away from builder is easy if it means I can still have gel nails!

Hi, I starting use TGB a couple of years ago. I started experiencing an allergy to their BIAB and have had to stop using it recently. They have issued a notice saying the allergies can start when the uncured product comes into contact with the skin. I use it on other people with no issues. As far as I'm aware it is only the BIAB that can cause allergies. I don't have any problems with their polish though so am still using them. I switched to Ink London BIAB and find it much easier to use with no allergic reactions.
Homeofnailart.com HONA has amazing builders in the UK that many allergy sufferers can use. I switched to HONA, because they're free of HEMA, HOMA, IBOA, are vegan, and 21free and cruelty free

Latest posts

Back