Thank you note to clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
We are holding an open event next week and I am just getting together the goody bags, inside attached to a sweetie cone I wanted to write a thank you note to our clients but I have been staring at blank paper for an hour! I'm terrible at this! Can anyone help?
Xx

What do you want to thank them for?

Vic x

your going to pull this out of me aren't you? Haha I'm no good at this!
I would like to thank them for being loyal and supporting our small business.
I have got so far " Dear client, old or new, Eat these sweeties knowing that we appreciate you" haha! Short & sweet they will know I've written it!
Xx

I have got so far " Dear client, old or new, Eat these sweeties knowing that we appreciate you" haha! Short & sweet they will know I've written it!
Xx
That helps. I'll have a think x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Xx

If you know who is coming, I'd get the little cards printed by moo who can print little mini cards with an individual message on each card, so that you can personalise each one with the client's name.

http://www.moo.com/share/trk7jh

You can punch a little hole in each card and thread a ribbon through to tie to the sweetie cone.

They're fab how each card can be different and the quality is great! I use them all the time.

Dear Suzie

A token of our appreciation for giving us the opportunity to treat you. We hope you've enjoyed being a client as much as we have serving you!

Paige @ The Clinik

Good luck xx

Last edited:
This is a lovely idea something I have been looking at but at low cost, what have you put in your goody bags xx

I think keep it really simple.

This is a little thank you to clients old and new for your wonderful support, from all at The Clinik

This is a lovely idea something I have been looking at but at low cost, what have you put in your goody bags xx

We have managed to keep it pretty low cost, we have contacted brands we have in the salon for testers/sachets we asked for the best price we could have for buying in bulk and we were surprised with the great support we had from them, particularly large company's like Aestheticare, Sienna X & Cuccio.
On each sample there is a little note of instruction and information on the product. 10% off booking card with a 4 week exp date. Leaflets, nail files & of course the thank you sweeties!
Although I do budget you have to spend money to get them in, this will be my 2nd open event and although last year was successful there were a lot of things I learnt from it to make this one better.
Im just closing our guest lists today, one in our shop one in our local designer charity shop, ours Last I looked had over 60 people on it so I'm excited but scared to pick up the other!
Definitely going to keep it short & sweet Vic.
Xx

We are holding an open event next week and I am just getting together the goody bags, inside attached to a sweetie cone I wanted to write a thank you note to our clients but I have been staring at blank paper for an hour! I'm terrible at this! Can anyone help?
Xx

What about something like this ....

Just a note to thank you
And some little goodies too.....
To show our appreciation
To our clients old and new.....
We value your support
So wanted you to know....
That its your continuous loyalty that helps our business grow.

So a huge thank you to you all we hope to see you soon love all at the clinik x

Good luck with your event x

What about something like this ....

Just a note to thank you
And some little goodies too.....
To show our appreciation
To our clients old and new.....
We value your support
So wanted you to know....
That its your continuous loyalty that helps our business grow.

So a huge thank you to you all we hope to see you soon love all at the clinik x

Good luck with your event x
I love that! Thank you!
Xx

Latest posts

Back