The after Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all involved for making The Event 'super fricken savagely awesome'!!!!!! I've come home completely inspired (as I did after the last event!) met some amazing people, had an absolute blast!! love love love my job. Xxxxx

I think most would agree. I had an amazing time and was made to feel so welcome. Loving the products as well. Our new led lamp now has pride of place (next to my 'Ubergeek' award lol)

Vic x

Congratulations on your very well deserved award, Vic. x

I think most would agree. I had an amazing time and was made to feel so welcome. Loving the products as well. Our new led lamp now has pride of place (next to my 'Ubergeek' award lol)

Vic x
Yey, big congrats on your award!! Xxx

Amazing two days. Lovely geeks, lovely EAs, lovely things to do and listen to - super, fricking amazingly awesome.

Still buzzing from the whole thing. So much damn fun :)

Eek, sad I missed it but too much going on at home... So, what did you all get?! :D

Wasn't it completely super freakin awesome :D

I have come home completely inspired. In fact I redesigned my price list last night and increased some of my prices :p Heck I use the best products, have had the best training and I'm worth it !!!!!

And if I listed everything we were so generously given I'd have to write an essay!!

And lovely to put some names to some faces!
So wonderful to meet so many bloody fab people!

Top time x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So what was everyone's favourite moments?
For me it was
- meeting geeks and industry gurus
- the lamp!! I honestly had tears in my eyes when they gave those out lol
- watching Nataliya work her magic with Maria from Lecente (who was hilarious)
- generally having my love for this industry re-ignited :)

So what was everyone's favourite moments?
For me it was
- meeting geeks and industry gurus
- the lamp!! I honestly had tears in my eyes when they gave those out lol
- watching Nataliya work her magic with Maria from Lecente (who was hilarious)
- generally having my love for this industry re-ignited :)

All of those - especially Maria who is so funny. It was lovely to be in a room with people as passionate as each other about the industry.

Well sorry guys, it has to be going up on stage to collect my award - and I confess I did get a bit emosh when the brand new LED lamps came out!!!

Vic x

Congrats on your award Vic - well deserved :) x

Loved watching Maria she was sooooooo funny and when the lamps came out i nearly wee'd lol it was a frickin awsome weekend lol

She took to that stage like she was born to it. She was natural, hilarious and easy to relate to. Loved her up there. I think she was born to be in front of large crowds!

I missed it and was soooooooo gutted! Please don't tell me they gave everyone a new lamp, I just had a feeling they were going to x

LOVED, LOVED LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVED all of it!!!!!! Just Loved it xxx

I have never attended a more well run and inspirational event! So many talented people all in one room. Amazing! I was in awe wandering around the nail tables watching everyone work. Thank you for letting us interrupt some of your nail time on the Monday. Myself and Ellen were so thrilled to be a part of it. Thank you to everyone for making us all feel so welcome. :)

I missed it and was soooooooo gutted! Please don't tell me they gave everyone a new lamp, I just had a feeling they were going to x
I really hate to tell you this but I nearly cried when they all got a lamp. I was literally gobsmacked. It was so well done. The treats were fab.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back