The Beauty Academy- NVQ 2/3 in Beauty Therapy Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady

Reaction score
Hi all,
I currently work full time, but am considering doing the nvq in beauty therapy but need the course to be part time.
Found these people, Just wondered if anyone has done any training or got their NVQ in beauty therapy with these people? If so just wanted to know we're they good courses? Thanks in advance :)

I'm not sure but I did my course at my local college as they did it on a Saturday

My local college also offer 2 part time ones a full day once a week and the others an eve a couple of Eve's per week

I've not trained with them but having looked at their website I know they offer a home study route or a supervised route.

I would definately recommend going with the supervised route if you train with them because when it comes to a full NVQ qualification, any home study course can provide a limited scope for gaining a full understanding and confidence in carrying out the treatments (speaking from experience here, I intially trained with the carlton institute for my nvq2)

Latest posts

Back