The best hair for extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emster91

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Can anyone recommend the best hair brand? I want hair that is going to last a few months and don't go thin and scraggy?

I'm in the nail business so I have no idea when it comes to hair... But thinking of getting micro loop extensions... I just want them to be thick and as natural looking as possible!

I've heard of Remy but can anyone recommend anymore?

Thanks x

What's your price limit? Russian hair can last up to a year aslong

I think the old thread best supplier should still be on here . Ask your extensionist who they use?

You need to ask your extensionist. Some extensionists including myself won't fit hair in that a client has brought themselves as they cannot guarantee the hair.

Also your chosen extensionist will know best and go through a thorough consultation and show you samples/pics etc.

Like you said you do not know anything about hair so best not to purchase yourself

Laura x

You need to ask your extensionist. Some extensionists including myself won't fit hair in that a client has brought themselves as they cannot guarantee the hair.

Also your chosen extensionist will know best and go through a thorough consultation and show you samples/pics etc.

Like you said you do not know anything about hair so best not to purchase yourself

Laura x

Agree with above, we also only fit our own hair, also make sure your extensionist is fully qualified hairdresser with lots of experience in hair extensions

Ask to see samples of the hair and her work x

Latest posts

Back