The best products for my damaged curly hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allana_mami

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have curly hair what is not in the best condition and soon to be going lighter my hairs brown at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on products good for curly hair. Someone told me trevor sorbie's curl creams was good but just wanted to have a look about also wanted a good conditioning treatment. Thanks xx

Have you ever tried Aveda products?

Hi everyone. I have curly hair what is not in the best condition and soon to be going lighter my hairs brown at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on products good for curly hair. Someone told me trevor sorbie's curl creams was good but just wanted to have a look about also wanted a good conditioning treatment. Thanks xx
Aveda damage remedy range is good.

The damage remedy works good but if she has curly hair I would recommend the be curly line but use the be curly treatment it works great! Should help add some moisture and proteins back into your hair.

Both work great just depends on your curl.

Get some olaplex on it. Then address the moisture or protein issue.

Thanks everyone its for my hair, my curl is pretty tight well was but not its more bedraggled like straw!! Need to use something to keep it in good condition and restore its curl xx

It's great it's 96% plant based and only made from natural products they work great! I work at a Aveda based salon and I wouldn't recommend anything else!

There's only one Olaplex! There's steps, the first is the bond multiplier and the second is the bond perfecter![emoji4]

There's only one Olaplex! There's steps, the first is the bond multiplier and the second is the bond perfecter![emoji4]
Have u got the link where i can buy it from hun?x

Moroccan oil or kerastaxe

Latest posts

Back