The Biggest Loser diet - advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debsnufc

Reaction score
Hi loverlies

im just wondering if anyone has tried this diet and what was the results?? I have tried slim fast before but couldn't stick to it because I found the shakes etc soooooo sickly, I have tried many brands and I really really like the biggest loser ones I plan on having shake for breakfast soup for lunch and a healthy meal for tea.

any advice would be great as they are quite expensive

THANKS IN ADVICE

xxx:hug:

No I havent however I am just following my own diet, no potatoes, bread eating salads, stir frys and fish etc... I downloaded the fitness pal app which tells me how many calories a day I should have to get to my target weight and so far I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks! So far so good!

Ive just been calorie counting with my fitness pal app its brill! Ive lost 13lb in around 2 weeks! Ive also been doing the 30 day shred by jillian Michael's its hard but worth it!
A few friends have dieted with slimming world and their results are fab! X

I tried it last year, through an offer on Groupon so got it a lot cheaper than supermarket prices but was quite dubious as I've never followed a shake diet. The milkshakes surprisingly taste really nice - especially the vanilla ones! I felt really full after having one and didn't feel the need to snack in between - another nice surprise as I love chocolate! If you do like snacks, the chocolate bars are ridiculously priced and I personally would get the cheaper slim fast ones as a replacement.

I followed the diet for 4 weeks before my holidays and was more than happy with the weight loss. I have actually got some more shakes and start the diet tomorrow so if you start it and need any support get in touch x

No I havent however I am just following my own diet, no potatoes, bread eating salads, stir frys and fish etc... I downloaded the fitness pal app which tells me how many calories a day I should have to get to my target weight and so far I have lost 5 pounds in two weeks! So far so good!
wow that is good going WELL DONE xx

Ive just been calorie counting with my fitness pal app its brill! Ive lost 13lb in around 2 weeks! Ive also been doing the 30 day shred by jillian Michael's its hard but worth it!
WOW. what do you think is working best fitness pal or jillian michaels? I might give them both a try xx

I tried it last year, through an offer on Groupon so got it a lot cheaper than supermarket prices but was quite dubious as I've never followed a shake diet. The milkshakes surprisingly taste really nice - especially the vanilla ones! I felt really full after having one and didn't feel the need to snack in between - another nice surprise as I love chocolate! If you do like snacks, the chocolate bars are ridiculously priced and I personally would get the cheaper slim fast ones as a replacement.

I followed the diet for 4 weeks before my holidays and was more than happy with the weight loss. I have actually got some more shakes and start the diet tomorrow so if you start it and need any support get in touch x
I think I will definatly try it thanks for the groupon tip I will try that now. thanks again and your support would be excellent. can I ask how much you lost in the 4 weeks? x

I have had my fitness pal for about 2 weeks now and it's brill! I bought 30 day shred last year but its still in its wrapper! I might give it a go now you have reminded me about it. I never weigh myself, just go by how I think I look and feel. I have cut right down on carbs and given up alcohol which makes loads of difference. I have a sin day on a sat every week but apart from a scrummy team I'm usually still pretty good! :lol:

WOW. what do you think is working best fitness pal or jillian michaels? I might give them both a try xx

I def think its both together to be honest. Ive not dieted before or done exercise in about 4 years. Just had my 2nd baby and because i didnt try to loose the weight the first time round i though id do it straight away this time and its worked a teat! Havent weighed what i am now in around 6yrs!
Even if you do some form of exercise it will help. I personally dont think dieting a lone works properly (having seen my mums struggle for a while)
Ive taken mu measurements too so i can see how ive toned up in certain areas c

I have had my fitness pal for about 2 weeks now and it's brill! I bought 30 day shred last year but its still in its wrapper! I might give it a go now you have reminded me about it. I never weigh myself, just go by how I think I look and feel. I have cut right down on carbs and given up alcohol which makes loads of difference. I have a sin day on a sat every week but apart from a scrummy team I'm usually still pretty good! :lol:

Dont get me wrong its flippin hard! Although its only 20mins its non stop and i felt like i was going to die! You go up a level after day 10 then again at day 20 im on day 13 now and level 2 kills me! But for 20 mins & the results im getting i dont want to stop! X

Where do you get this DVD from? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm a big fan of Herbalife. Except the cappucino flavoured shake, but I think that's just personal preference as it can make quite a nice frappe-style shake! x

Where do you get this DVD from? Xx

You can buy all Jillians dvd on amazon. I think level one is on youtube too x

Brill thank you xx

I've tried doing the biggest loser and didn't really see any difference. I've been doing a boot camp for 3 weeks now and have dropped a dress size... It's just eating the basic foods, no sauces ie mayonnaise or ketchup. No bread, rice, pasta, potatoes or sugary stuff. I feel like I'm eating what they would back in the olden days, everything home cooked from scratch, I then exercise three mornings a week.... Cardiovascular exercise. If you need a plan of exercises pm and I'll send it over. Xx

You can get all 3 levels of 30 day shred on youtube, you definitely need a mix of resistance & cardio, just doing cardio will make you skinny-fat rather than toned. Myfitnesspal is ace, I make all my clients use it.

Hi loverlies

im just wondering if anyone has tried this diet and what was the results?? I have tried slim fast before but couldn't stick to it because I found the shakes etc soooooo sickly, I have tried many brands and I really really like the biggest loser ones I plan on having shake for breakfast soup for lunch and a healthy meal for tea.

any advice would be great as they are quite expensive

THANKS IN ADVICE

xxx:hug:

Out of interest where do get it from? When I type in biggest loser into google it just seems to be about the American tv program. Many thanks. :)

Out of interest where do get it from? When I type in biggest loser into google it just seems to be about the American tv program. Many thanks. :)

Asda and tesco do a starter kit with the shakes and soups then I went on groupon after someone suggested it on here and ordered that xx

Asda and tesco do a starter kit with the shakes and soups then I went on groupon after someone suggested it on here and ordered that xx

Latest posts

Back