The Creative Beauty Group local phone number

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireP

Reaction score
I am interested in the Gel II training and would like to call The Creative Beauty Group to discuss my options as I'm already trained with CND. The only phone number I can find is 0845 652 5271 but I don't want to pay for 0845 from my mobile if I can help it as it costs a fortune. Does anyone know of a local number for them that will work. I've tried this one: 01202 874904 but it rings then appears to answer but no one on the other end. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks xx

I think there's a website or something if you type in the number it will give you the land line number. But cant remember the name of it :0 maybe Google search it x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks hun, I've Googled it but came up with nothing and my app on my iPhone for converting numbers can't find it either. I just thought maybe an Emissary might know a local number on here or someone else who has called them. Just had a massive phone bill from calling 0845 numbers for car insurance for 30mins cost me over £10 +VAT so want to avoid it again if I can, would rather spend my money on nail products ;) xx

Ohhh ok you learn something new everyday!

No worries Claire , sorry could not help . I'm sure someone will reply to you x:)

Dont they have a contact us form to fill your details in so they can call you back? Maybe worth a look

Dont they have a contact us form to fill your details in so they can call you back? Maybe worth a look

Thank you I'll try that if no one knows the number. Just easier to call them as I know I'm able to talk and not working ;) xx

Or they have a FB page. I don't think they check it all the time but there's usually a presence at some point of the day x

They're having trouble getting in this morning with snow so may not be there at 9 but definitely contact via fb page they're really quick getting back to you x

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Claire

They are extremely busy at the moment getting the call centre set up so it's advised to visit www.creativebeautyeducation.co.uk and fill in the form on there regarding education. Someone will then get back to you x

Steph xx

Hi Claire

They are extremely busy at the moment getting the call centre set up so it's advised to visit www.creativebeautyeducation.co.uk and fill in the form on there regarding education. Someone will then get back to you x

Steph xx

Thanks, I filled the form out a few times a month ago and it kept crashing so I gave up on that lol. Could try again or the FB idea, thanks. Xx

Latest posts

Back