The definate essentials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amore Hair

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Thinking long and hard about doing some mobile work around my salon hours. Just wondering if any of you can give me a guide as to what colours I should have to begin with -I use wella.

May be seems a silly question but my budget just can't stretch to the full colour chart!!

Why don't you just buy the colours when needed. Once you have done your consultation you can go get the colours you want.

Why don't you just buy the colours when needed. Once you have done your consultation you can go get the colours you want.

This is what I did , else you will be buying cours you may not need or use x

Good advise ladies dont buy all your colours theres some colours we havent ever used! You could always nip out after youve seen your client to buy the colour :)

Good advise ladies dont buy all your colours theres some colours we havent ever used! You could always nip out after youve seen your client to buy the colour :)

Totally agree xx

When I started I got what I classes to be essential colours, red, pink, dark colour, bright colour, etc then I asked my clients what other colours they would like and brought those. The only colours ive never used are the ones that I thought would be nice to have. Shows my clients know best x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

When I started I got what I classes to be essential colours, red, pink, dark colour, bright colour, etc then I asked my clients what other colours they would like and brought those. The only colours ive never used are the ones that I thought would be nice to have. Shows my clients know best x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Presumably, you're talking about nail varnish?
This is the Hair thread and the OP is asking about stocking a range of pro tints.

I tend to have a small range of blondes, high lift and toners and purchase others as and when required.

Thanks for the replies guys,

My only problem is that my nearest salon services is 30 miles away and the cost of delivery just for a tint,

Will it be worth while just ordering as I need or have a few to hand?

Oh so difficult deciding

Latest posts

Back