'The Feeling' gig

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Kitty

Reaction score
Hello!

I went to see The Feeling @ Brighton Dome earlier in the week. I have to say how fantastic they were! Great live performance from them.. So talented. Proper music written my themselves! If you get the chance to see them, go! Great music! I'm going to their next tour. Next stop for me? Pink later in a few weeks @ Brighton Centre!! Well done to my fabulous friend who successfully bidded on ebay for them! :lol:

I absolutely love..."I love it when you call".......I love it when you call but you never call at all!!!!
"The feeling" are well indeed a group to listen to!!!!
:hug:

They certainly are! I was so impressed! I think their music is just very fun, lighthearted and a mix of pop and soft rock!

They certainly are! I was so impressed! I think their music is just very fun, lighthearted and a mix of pop and soft rock!

I love Justins (?) tattoo - and i dont mind their music their latest hit is very catchy and true LOL

i was at that gig too!!!!

i was one of those annoying ppl asking you if you wanted to put your name on the mailing list!.... and was giving out the balloons and flyers at the end too
ive still got a few balloons left if you want one pm me!

Jess
xox

ps... they were good live i was impressed :)

they are wicked! im lovin there music..
my sister-in-laws best mates brother is the drummer in the band.
nearly got to meet them at her sisters 21st party but they had a last minute gig, i was soooo guted.

I would have loved to have met them!! They're simply great!!

Latest posts

Back