The Forest Nail and Beauty Training Centre, Leicester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy cupcake

Reaction score
I'm interested in taking nvq 2 in hairdressing here and wondered if anyone had any experiences to share?

xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

im currently nearing the end of my level 2 with them and i have to say they've been very good. The training is to a high standard and they will not pass you until you've reached the required standard. its also nice to be able to learn in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with small groups of students. i definitely recommend them.

hth xxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Thank you so much for replying EmmaJayne, that really helps!

Anyone else have anything to share? xx

Bump?

Thank you for posting this thread! I have been exchanging emails today with them and I'm really interested in what they offer. Thinking about the sunday mornings that they offer.

As I live in Northamptonshire it means a bit of travel will be involved but I just can't seem to find any other courses here until next Sep. Which is a bit annoying for me as I have experience in hairdressing (have learnt on and off since I was 14) I just need the extra boost and to be assessed.

Xx

no problem Charlm21!

I could not find current reviews either. I am now studying here, and the students I am training with (who are about to qualify) have told me how happy they are with the course and the trainer.

I have only been there for a few weeks, but I already feel comfortable with the trainer and am happy with my choice. I am also not local but I wanted to start before September too.

Good luck!

xxx

No, I know its been hard finding any sort of feedback until today lol

Glad its legit though as it means I've finally found somewhere!

Good luck and hope you enjoy the rest of your course :)

Xx

Latest posts

Back