Quantcast

The Geek is Home...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
6,709
Reaction score
477
Location
Yorkshire
all is well!!! I am glad...
Yes this is a lame post, but had to share - it's been a long week!!! :rolleyes: Look forward to seeing one and all very soon!! :)
 

ella

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
8
Location
Penryn, Cornwall
Mrs Geek said:
all is well!!! I am glad...
Yes this is a lame post, but had to share - it's been a long week!!! :rolleyes: Look forward to seeing one and all very soon!! :)

As someone who has a husband who is frequently working away (9 months has been the longest!) I can empathise with you. It's so nice when they come home and your family is all together again - everyone where they belong - gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

See you sunday!
 

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
6,709
Reaction score
477
Location
Yorkshire
ella said:
As someone who has a husband who is frequently working away (9 months has been the longest!) I can empathise with you. It's so nice when they come home and your family is all together again - everyone where they belong - gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

See you sunday!
Very much look forward to it Ella!!:green:
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
Welcome home mr geek!!! Can't wait to meet you both on sunday!!! :)
 

Debs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
1,621
Reaction score
36
Location
Essex
Well I welcome him back but have to say you`ve done a grand job in his absence Samantha, see you both on Sunday
 

eroom

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2003
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
Doncaster
Debs said:
Well I welcome him back but have to say you`ve done a grand job in his absence Samantha, see you both on Sunday
I second that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top