The Geek is Home...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
all is well!!! I am glad...
Yes this is a lame post, but had to share - it's been a long week!!! :rolleyes: Look forward to seeing one and all very soon!! :)

Mrs Geek said:
all is well!!! I am glad...
Yes this is a lame post, but had to share - it's been a long week!!! :rolleyes: Look forward to seeing one and all very soon!! :)

As someone who has a husband who is frequently working away (9 months has been the longest!) I can empathise with you. It's so nice when they come home and your family is all together again - everyone where they belong - gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

See you sunday!

ella said:
As someone who has a husband who is frequently working away (9 months has been the longest!) I can empathise with you. It's so nice when they come home and your family is all together again - everyone where they belong - gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

See you sunday!
Very much look forward to it Ella!!:green:

Welcome home mr geek!!! Can't wait to meet you both on sunday!!! :)

Well I welcome him back but have to say you`ve done a grand job in his absence Samantha, see you both on Sunday

Debs said:
Well I welcome him back but have to say you`ve done a grand job in his absence Samantha, see you both on Sunday
I second that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back