The Gel Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maryrose

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this company pls as thinking of using them.

I've been using their Builder in a Bottle (BIAB) for nearly a year now and it's a fantastic product for overlays on natural nails and tips (surprisingly reasonably longish ones too!). It lasts really well with virtually no lifting or chipping and I prefer it to any of the other hard gels I've used in the past. Since they brought out their own lamp I have been trying their gel polishes too and am quite impressed so far. They've got a lot of colours to choose from. They're quite thick so usually 2 coats is enough.

They had issues with their bottles so have just had a huge 50% off sale to sell off all the existing stock (over now though!). The bottles are 20ml, which for me personally isn't really necessary as it could take me a while to use some colours (they have a 36 month shelf life though, which is good). Busier techs seem to like the larger bottles though, so it's personal preference!

When they have a sale on be prepared to wait a long time for delivery! During usual periods they're quite quick though. I think their delivery charge is a bit expensive.

The Gel Bottle started out selling to anybody, qualified or not. Earlier this year they changed their policy so that all new clients must be qualified nail techs. However they still sell gel polish to existing unqualified customers! ( I'm not too sure if they've set a deadline for this as they now offer training as well, although that does appear to be quite expensive compared to other brand training).

They have a very active Facebook group which is worth following.

Last edited:
Unreal products defo worth a try x

Latest posts

Back