The New St Tropez Moisturiser - Everyday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just received my 1st retail order for the new moisturiser from St Tropez called Everyday. It's a moisturiser with a hint of self tan that gives you a glow!

Has anyone tried this product out on themselves and if so what were your results? I'm off to try out tonight on myself.

Many thanks

Hi guys,

I've just received my 1st retail order for the new moisturiser from St Tropez called Everyday. It's a moisturiser with a hint of self tan that gives you a glow!

Has anyone tried this product out on themselves and if so what were your results? I'm off to try out tonight on myself.

Many thanks

Only just seen this product advertised today for the first time in the Prof Beauty magazine.

Interesting ... is it hypo-allergenic and dermatologically tested per chance? I'm just about allergic to every kind of cream and lotion there is (including Simple products), so I have to be very careful.

I can't actually find anything about St Tropez that say's it's hypo allergenic. I do know that some people have found they are allergic to St Tropez Self Tan therefore a patch test is always recommended.

However, even if something says it hypo allergenic - still might mean you could be allergic to it. Just that most ingredients that make people have a reaction have been taken out, therefore reducing the risk.

Certainly I'm okay with it and have quite sensitive skin.

HTH

I have been using this product since begining of jan, it is the best build up tanning moisturiser i have tried ( & i have tried a lot! ) Beautiful colour & nice to apply . Highly recommended!

I have been using this product since begining of jan, it is the best build up tanning moisturiser i have tried ( & i have tried a lot! ) Beautiful colour & nice to apply . Highly recommended!

I always end up going streaky, no matter what I do or how well I exfoliate.

Does this happen with the St. Tropez ?

I'be been using this for a couple of weeks now - used to use the Dove one before. Gives a lovely colour but just have to be careful with application and rub in everywhere carefully as first use was a bit streaky.

Really like it though and definitely would recommend! :lol:

Well I must say I am well impressed with St Tropez EVERYDAY. I've applied it two nights in a row and I have a really nice tanned glow about me. I'm very fair skinned and don't really like the full-on tan from St Tropez on me much anyway, so I think I've found my favourite product!

I've sold four of the lotions since Monday too! Great!:green:

Just to give you an update - the St Tropez Everyday lotion is flying out the door!

Good idea if you use St Tropez anyway to get some in as it's an excellent way to boost your profits in retailing.

HTH

Yea ive been using this for a while, medium to dark, its fab. dsoesnt smell at all and is really subtle but effective!I love it!

Where is the best place to get it from ?

Marlise

If you contact Beauty Sourse on the net or you can order direct from them online. Or me, but I would have to charge postage.lol

Beauty Source Ltd

Latest posts

Back