The pricing nightmare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybemine15

Reaction score
I am in total stress at the moment with my pricing for my clients . The only problem is i am totally confused as to how pricing works I am using nsi inculding nail art and i do not know how to work out my nsi invoice so i can charge my clients and make a profitable income for myself to bulid business and make profit .This is so hard im not even sure if you inculde a breakdown price for your implements and tools such as bowls, files, dappen dishes ect. The nail files confuse me more because im not sure how many clients a file it last to:rolleyes::Scared::Scared::eek::eek:
do i do a breakdown for each item till i get a price then charge for my time and profit
how do you work out pricing and was it easy for you. Did you find it hard? :rolleyes:
Id like to know what kinds of nightmares you had with pricing when starting out do think you have the right pricing now or are you still unsure??? are you confident
I did also take pricing from other salons in my area but the problem is i can not flow there pricing because the salons in my area all nss
id be really great on some tips thank you

Hi ,

You are making it far too complicated for yourself :D.

The best advice I can give you is find out the prices for salons etc in your area and then price your services accordingly . Do NOT make the mistake of trying to undercut everyone else . Long term this will work against you . I have just seen you section re the NSS but I am sure you could look slightly further afield to gather your prices

In my area (Talking about a 20 mile radius here ) I am probably about £5/7 MORE than other nail techs for a standard full set French but the standard of my work keeps my book full.

Good Luck and don't stress

Hi ,

You are making it far too complicated for yourself :D.

The best advice I can give you is find out the prices for salons etc in your area and then price your services accordingly . Do NOT make the mistake of trying to undercut everyone else . Long term this will work against you

In my area I am probably about £5/7 MORE than other nail techs for a standard full set French but the standard of my work keeps my book full.

Good Luck and don't stress
Can that be tho because all the salons in my area are nss:eek:

Hi , Please read my reply again - I added in :)

I would also add that if ,as you say all your competition are the NSS then you have the perfect opportunity to offer a service that is unique

Ensure that the standard of your work is first class including your working practices etc . Set yourself above and price accordingly . Build a reputation of good quality work using good quality products with a first class customer service . Reputation will then follow :)

try and be competitive but not too much, i have clients telling me i am not charging enough!! so when my business is a year old i am putting prices up (only slightly) but which i had done so in the beginning xx

Latest posts

Back