The rise of the level 4 qualification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@squidgernetball it's mainly online so it is done at your own pace with mini exams too sit then 10 days of practical assessment too be done around your own commitments too. There are also payment options available too so can be done too suit your budget and it's done in collaboration with cibtac too now. Xxx

It's not iq anymore it's now cibtac and 10 practical days now for the course xxxx

Oooh. This sounds a lot more promising. They should update the site as it still shows all the original info still.

How far into it are you? How are you finding the independent online delivery? I've never really been a fan of online education...

Have you done some of the practical elements? Feedback?

Tell me everything lol...

I've only completed my first module which is advanced skin science and I've found the online tutorials really good, no different than sitting in a class room too be fair. The practical doesn't start until you get too module 3 as first 2 modules are all theory based xxx

Latest posts

Back