The Slave Subject on Channel 4?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBBox

Reaction score
Is anyone watching the sex slave programme on channel 4? What's your opinion? My instincts telling me there's something not quite right with her!?

I'm recording it on Sky +...I'll be back :)

I hate to say it but something doesn't ring true!

Just out it on on +1 !

:biggrin:
Is anyone watching the sex slave programme on channel 4? What's your opinion? My instincts telling me there's something not quite right with her!?

I know what he done was totally wrong with a child and a 100% he shouldnt of done it bug It's them eyes she does!! Plus her body language and the fact she hardly shed any tears.. Something's not right with her and the fact she came out of captivity with gleaming hair and a perfect set of nails lol.. Ill be looking forward to hearing his side of the story lol xx

Hmmmm.... didnt she look fantastic with lovely nails, make up and hair, having just come out of captivity. But it is a hard one, only them two know the real truth xx

So glad it wasn't just me having doubts! Something definitely not right

Don't really watch tv bit this sounds like it needs a watch. I'll be 4od-ing this later x

Latest posts

Back