The Training Room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha johns

Kettering, Northamptonshire
Reaction score
Hi there I have seen a nail tech course on Indeed with The Training Room has anyone had any experience with this company ?

:D

Last edited:
Hi there.
I am due to start beauty therapy next month and they have been very helpful and easy to deal with.

I'm starting a course with them in November and they seem to be very helpful.

I thought that! I got a phone call from them today my nearest place to train is Nottingham I want to retrain in l&p but it's good because the do the over 24's government loan.

Does anyone know of anymore company's that accept the 24's government loan for training?

Does anyone know of anymore company's that accept the 24's government loan for training?
I have been trying other companies but all too far. Training room in Nottingham was the closest to me. Otherwise Birmingham with another company doing beauty level 2&3. Interserve is the name of that one. Depends which is closer for you? Not sure if they do nail training.

I will have a look thank you Amanda x x

White Rose Beauty Colleges have colleges all over England,I'm starting with them next week. They have lots of beauty,nail and makeup courses. They are private but accept 24+loans,here is a link to their site:

http://whiterosebeautycolleges.co.uk/our-colleges

Brilliant lola91 thank you x x

Latest posts

Back