The ultimate poll - Should sprouts go in room 101? (BTW the answer is YES!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should sprouts stay or go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that now but have you seen our hunky sproutexy bouncers:Grope:!!!
I think they call that bribery and btw the answer's no, you'll never change the way I feel about those little green balls of death! :lol:

I think they call that bribery and btw the answer's no, you'll never change the way I feel about those little green balls of death! :lol:

Even draped seductively around the hips of a s*x god??????? God you are one strong woman, i'd have eaten the lot off by now even if i hated em lmao, absolutely no will power me hehe.

Even draped seductively around the hips of a s*x god??????? God you are one strong woman, i'd have eaten the lot off by now even if i hated em lmao, absolutely no will power me hehe.
Make it broccoli and we have a deal :lol:

Make it broccoli and we have a deal :lol:

I Knew it :lol: Sprouts are more related to brocolli than any other veg (BTW I made that up incase u google it hahaha)

I Knew it :lol: Sprouts are more related to brocolli than any other veg (BTW I made that up incase u google it hahaha)

brussel sprouts are part of the mustard family :lol:

i don't like mustard either :eek: but sssshhhhhhh

No need to worry. There's only me and a few hundred other geeks who will be reading your confession! hee hee :lol:

Ah ha!!!
A traitor!
Not a true sprout lover at all!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I will willingly eat a spoonful of english mustard to prove I am a loyal STS supporter....

So much for giving you info...it's being used against me..

brussel sprouts are part of the mustard family :lol:

Brussels sprouts and cabbage are members of the cruciferous vegetable family. These include cabbage, cauliflower, Bak Choy, Broccoli turnip and mustard seeds and ethiopian mustard.

Hope this clears it up for those about to eat a spoonful of mustard:lol::lol::lol:

Brussels sprouts and cabbage are members of the cruciferous vegetable family. These include cabbage, cauliflower, Bak Choy, Broccoli turnip and mustard seeds and ethiopian mustard.

Hope this clears it up for those about to eat a spoonful of mustard:lol::lol::lol:
Brussel sprouts are still nasty, but I quite like cabbage, cauliflower, Bok Choy, broccoli, turnips and parsnips. I'll even eat Kohlrabi but please, please don't torture me with the nastiness of Brussel Sprouts!! Mustard, dandy.

Sprouts even when hanging off of a sexgod are evil!! They should be covered at all times, preferrably with 8-10 feet of dirt!!:lol:

Brussel sprouts are still nasty, but I quite like cabbage, cauliflower, Bok Choy, broccoli, turnips and parsnips. I'll even eat Kohlrabi but please, please don't torture me with the nastiness of Brussel Sprouts!! Mustard, dandy.

Sprouts even when hanging off of a sexgod are evil!! They should be covered at all times, preferrably with 8-10 feet of dirt!!:lol:

AAAhhhhhh but u haven't seen ALL of the Sproutlings sexx gods yet :lol::lol: Hold your judgment of how good they look wearing sprouts until partaay night :green:

Well now when I first posted this thread I never in a million years could have guessed how it would impact on the site. Everywhere you go there are sprouts v no-sprouts and in odd way I feel that with the tensions over the last weeks the site seems to be restored back to its usual tranquil madness!

Thank you to all those who took part it has been great fun and now I have to magnanimously accept defeat. Sadly Zarg has won and sprouts will not be going in Room 101 ... for now! However you will NEVER catch them on my plate and I'll make a note of the STS members and make sure I stand upwind of you should we ever meet!

So I am going to close this thread as I think the Sprout Fest has run its course. But when you tuck into your little green blobs at Christmas spare a little thought for the fun that was SPROUT WARS on the geeksite!!!!!

Adieu & Happy Geeking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back