The year of the Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, Son. I am proud of you and proud to be a Geek.

The Nail Geek site has given me a new purpose and an outlet for my teaching skills that I never expected to have once retired from the business (sort of)! Thank you for that and thanks to all the rest of the Geeks for being so appreciative ... you are the ones who make it all worthwhile. XXXX and Happy 2005 to everyone.

i joined in august 2003 and scince then this site has been part of my living life.
i started out doing home learn courses and if it had not been for this site i would not have known any different.
your site has educated me and through this has made me yearn for more education.
i am quite obsessed with nails and this site and all the people on here are as obsessed as me.
thanks go to sam, samantha, ruth, antony,jackie, sassy,jessica,lell and loads loads more of you but a special thank you to geeg who without knowing it has taught me alot about the industry and myself.
thank you sam for making this all possible and all the geeks who spend the time answering posts which make us better nail technicians.

Congratulations Sam and happy New Year !!!

I too am a Nail Geek addict (as you well know).

Keep up the excellent work - we all appreciate the help and advice this fantastic site provides !!!

Hi Samuel,

We're running a full page on the site in the January issue of Guild News too!

Melissa xx

Melissa Dennis said:
Hi Samuel,

We're running a full page on the site in the January issue of Guild News too!

Melissa xx
SA-WEET!

Can't wait to see it!

You guys all freaking rock!
Its funny to think back. The forums actually started back in about December of 2002. At that point they were something that I worked on trying to master php.
It was actually Lexuspilot (if I remember right) who recommended my first proper forum software (phpBB) after pointing me to a site she enjoyed using.

It wasnt until January 9th 2003 that I launched THAT version of the forums. Ruth and Patti were there ;)

Latest posts

Back