things that make you laugh and smile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
after reading a couple of really lovely blogs over the last two days thought we could all share stories of things that have made us laugh or smile and see if they have the same effect on other geeks :)

so things that make me laugh, rightly or wrongly ;) are:

people falling over. . . my mum did a classic of this at the royal Albert hall.we were late getting to the theatre and came in as it began. Anyway shuffled along to our seats, my mum sister nan and, i and everyone except my mum managed to land on a seat.my mum bless her didn't realise she needed to pull the seat down and went straight on her bum. I can tell you its very hard to stiffle laughs at a ballet our neighbouring viewers were not impressed!

People jumping as in fright. . . My six year old is so easy to make jump. I do such a good job he actually cries when i do it. I know its so wrong but makes me so so laugh. Hubby is the same. I haven't slept well for months husband on the other hand sleeps better than a baby. Naughty me, i have to say after I'm sick of his snoring, will lay with my face right in his shout boo or blow in his face or just stare at him. The result: my six foot two beefcake of a husband jumps in the air and screams like a little girls. Has it got old now? Nah i still do it about once a week just for a giggle and giggle i do uncontrollably for about five minutes before i'm told to f off.

So what about you geeks share some of your giggles and lets all have a laugh :)

Last edited:
My aunty has a 4year old labrador and i'm chief babysitter. When you tell him he's going for a walk he gets so excited and bounces like Tigger, tongue out, spinning in circles. Makes me laugh every single time.
Coming in from a hard day doing hair and my other half has ran a hot bubble bath and has dinner on the go. That would make any hard working girl smile!

ha ha have a yellow lab exactly the same total nut jobs!

God yeah that would be nice!

Some of the replies to topics on this forum!

Latest posts

Back