Thinking of taking mani/pedi off my list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn amber

Reaction score
In the last year and a half I have done 1 traditional pedicure and no manicures ,i do mostly hair, then gelish , spray tans and make up, I have to set up my nail table if I do nalis as I don't have space to have it out all the time which I don't mind doing for gelish, the time it takes to set up and clean down for mani pedi is just not worth it for the profit ,is any one else in this predicament :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I've only set up in business recently, just 6 weeks but I did have a home salon for years before this new set up.

I've now found I do lots of manicures and I'm surprised by how many Pedi's I've done already too.

I think it's just what folk want. Before you take it off your price list why don't you do a special to see if this makes any clients take up the treatment? If it's just a case your clients are just not interested in it, then I would just take them off too.

I took off make-up this time round and facials as the outlay was just too much for me, initially anyway!

Good luck

The profit is just not worth it as it is I can't do it cheaper if any thing to keep it a would have to up the price quite a bit, I think my heart is not in it :)

Have u tried advertising pedis sometimes people just need a reminder 😉

I was planning on doing this too I have put an offer on just now to try and get rid of some of my stuff but the magic of Vinylux is starting to take over so I may just change my mind. If your hearts not in it I suggest to take it off, me on the other hand I love doing them I just don't seem to do many lol in the last year I have done 3 pedis & 1 mani but I have had a few file & polishes using Vinylux xx

Thanks for the replys, I've made my decision they are coming off, I have to storage boxes of stuff I never use and I need the space in my home salon ,think a clear out this week :)

Latest posts

Back