This Forum!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuntersue

Reaction score
I have just spend an hour browsing different thread, and it flew by! I'll need to watch, as I could spend hours and hours on here.

All very interesting and informative.

Off now to feed the children!!!!:o

Beware.............. be VERY VERY AWARE...

You just may become a "Geek-Addict" and "geek-withdrawal" is not something you'll want to suffer from as I recently have YOIKES!

Get immersed... check out old posts and new posts alike.
From the informative to the downright silly.
You'll get a great feel for the community and personalities found here.
You'll find the threads with the most replies are the ones that will A) be most educational B) be very helpful in learning about who's how and what they're like here.

We are a forum rich in information and rich in comraderie and support.

And when it's 2 in the morning... and you have to get up at 6 with the kiddies.. you'll be saying 'oooooohh just 5more minutes, I just HAVE to read this".
THAT'S when you'll know that you're a GEEK:D

You'll probably spend many more hours doing the same. The search box on the site is a godsend as it brings up really old threads full of info on nearly every topic.

If you havent already, check out the tutorials and articles sections as theres some great info in there. x

Back when I joined I was the same, flitting from thread to thread, following links that had been posted and before you knew it I'd spent 3-4 hours on here and not known where the time had gone LOL... I can be the same now too... so it doesn't stop when you're an 'oldie' either :lol:

This site has so much to offer and an amazing community of like minded people into the bargain, can't do better than that :green:

Latest posts

Back