This months Scratch Mag??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kate08

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Does anyone know if there are any incentives to subscribe to Scratch this month? Is it the best magazine to subscribe to or are there others that anyone can recommend are worth a look?? - Does anyone have an old copy of Scratch that I they would be willing to send me so I can see what I would be getting?? :lol:

Kate xxx

Now, as Im fairly new to this site, names fail me. :rolleyes:...but there is a lovely lady on here somewhere who sent me a new copy of Scratch magazine for me to read to see if I would like to subscribe, which I did. :green:

Great Mag, and Im sure some fellow geeks will be able to point you in the right direction, or try searching under 'Scratch' maybe the thread will come up....

Just had a look, Alex Fox is the person you are looking for.....

Last edited:
i've been getting Scratch magazine for nearly 5 years now and wouldn't be without it. Just had a quick flick through it and couldnt see any promotions for this month (but it is 12am so i might have overlooked it):), there is nail tech insurance from abt and with that you get a years free subscription to Scratch and its £40.50 for the year. HTH

Thanks Debi,

I've been recommended ABT anyway so it will be a great freebie!!

Kate x

scratch is definately the way to go its a fab business mag and I am lovely this months cover. I too couldn't see a subscription offer in this month and I have just signed up to ABT although as I get scratch I went for full beauty cover £20 more but I get a Different mag and can add on treatments at anytime (after I have trained obviously :) ) and pay no extra :)

Thaks for all the feedback on ABT....if I can be of help at anytime, just let me know!

Latest posts

Back