This table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.hop

Reaction score
Hi geeks. Just a quickie. So basically I had a disaster with my nails table and it's cracked (big time) so I decided it was time to redecorate. My friend has sent me this picture, but it was on Pinterest with no mention of where it's from. Anyone seen anything similar? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409234079.436779.jpg

Is it the French/shabby chic style you're wanting? I Haven't seen one like this but if so what about a dressing table? I've bought one for my new salon which I got half price from Dunelm Mill and I'm having a piece of glass made to sit on top to protect the surface 😃

Ikea have a laptop table that looks similar. I've been looking but not sure everything would fit on so looking at making my own I think

It looks pretty narrow, almost like a console table. I saw some lovely ones recently on the Range website (I think)

Just been browsing the Ikea catalogue and saw this. Leg details aren't as pretty as the original picture, but colour is pretty spot on. If it's the legs you like, you're best looking on somewhere like eBay and doing it up yourself, or make one from scratch.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409325693.952302.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409325708.324800.jpg

They have tables like this on eBay look for dressing tables or console tables - I'm currently looking at getting one of these x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for all the replies geeks. I'm gonna trawl through ebay etc. if not I might see if anyone could go
About making me one... Hmmm.

That's a console table, I used to work on one and it was tiny no way big enough for working on really but v pretty

That's a console table, I used to work on one and it was tiny no way big enough for working on really but v pretty

It is tiny. You may end up bumping knees with clients often

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409346913.942895.jpg I'm looking at this it's 46cm wide, my current table is a folding one and only 32 so I think this should be fine for me, got a lady sanding it down and painting it white x

Just been browsing the Ikea catalogue and saw this. Leg details aren't as pretty as the original picture, but colour is pretty spot on. If it's the legs you like, you're best looking on somewhere like eBay and doing it up yourself, or make one from scratch.

View attachment 73856
View attachment 73857

I have this table although it's attached at the left side to sn expedit unit....perfect size, shape and height for me. I never get a site back and me and my client never bump knees 😄 highly recomend x

Latest posts

Back