Threading help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chezzababy

Reaction score
Hello, just a quick question, got my eyebrows threaded yesterday, today the are very red and sore, covered in tiny white spots. Am going away tomorrow is there anything I can put on them?

Many thanks

x

Last edited:
Hello, just a quick question, got my eyebrows threaded yesterday, today the are very red and sore, covered in tiny white spots. Am going away tomorrow is there anything I can put on them?

Many thanks

x

Aloe Vera cold press or even after sun c

Hi, is this the first time you had them threaded? I wax mine and also get these tiny white spots. Some people just get them there is not much we can do about it. I have been waxing mine for ages and still get them , I am simply not made for it. :lol: and that might be the case with you as well.

I usually get the white spots the morning after my threading I'm not sure what they are or why they appear but I usually just pop them and they clear away, they don't tend to get worse or anything they Just clear away x

Hi, is this the first time you had them threaded? I wax mine and also get these tiny white spots. Some people just get them there is not much we can do about it. I have been waxing mine for ages and still get them , I am simply not made for it. :lol: and that might be the case with you as well.

Had them threaded before this is the first time they has gone like this.

Feeling a lot better today

xxx

I usually get the white spots the morning after my threading I'm not sure what they are or why they appear but I usually just pop them and they clear away, they don't tend to get worse or anything they Just clear away x

Thanks lovely

xxx

Latest posts

Back