Threading in a shopping centre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloester

Reaction score
Im doing a course in threading next week but I really want to make get noticed so I was thinking about setting up a stall in a shopping centre for the weekend or something? Anyone got any ideas on this or advice to help me get noticed more
Advertising advice is well and truly appreciated!

Have you practiced threading for very long? If I am to understand that you are just doing a course to learn the technique then I am inclined to say, wait.
Practice, practice, practice oh and then practice some more.
The technique appears very simple indeed, but unless you have spent time practising you will get frustrated.
I personally spent 2yrs threading my legs, and family/friends lips, chins and eventually moved onto upper brow alone while incorporating waxing until I was comfortable to do an entire brow thread.
Good luck :)
Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you practiced threading for very long? If I am to understand that you are just doing a course to learn the technique then I am inclined to say, wait.
Practice, practice, practice oh and then practice some more.
The technique appears very simple indeed, but unless you have spent time practising you will get frustrated.
I personally spent 2yrs threading my legs, and family/friends lips, chins and eventually moved onto upper brow alone while incorporating waxing until I was comfortable to do an entire brow thread.
Good luck :)
Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

maybe better waiting then thanks for the advice :)

Latest posts

Back