Threading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gcross

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking at doing a Threading course and need some advice please.

I've been looking at a few courses around Essex and have found a course running in Feb for 1 day only at a good price. I was just wondering if anyone else has done a 1 day threading course and if you can really learn the art of threading in just 1 day? I've seen another threading course running at a college for 10weeks but it's a bit more expensive. How can you learn everything in 1 day if someplace else is saying it takes 10 weeks?

Advice please :)

I did threading in my hd brow course its one of the seven steps, we were taught the cats cradle way, I would check that the course you mentioned does it this way or at least shows you this way. I have had a lot of clients that mention they don't like it in the mouth way. The cotton can snap flickin spit . I found it very tricky to learn. But love it now, its like riding a bike, first your all over the place, then your away.. Good luck xxx

Hello,

I'm looking at doing a Threading course and need some advice please.

I've been looking at a few courses around Essex and have found a course running in Feb for 1 day only at a good price. I was just wondering if anyone else has done a 1 day threading course and if you can really learn the art of threading in just 1 day? I've seen another threading course running at a college for 10weeks but it's a bit more expensive. How can you learn everything in 1 day if someplace else is saying it takes 10 weeks?

Advice please :)

Iv booked my "1 day" threading course for the end of January, I know other geeks have done the 1 day course and I believe you learn "how to do it" but as like anything in this life, you take the skill away with you and practise practise practise, Im not anticipating coming out of a 1 day course and being an expert :lol: just getting the foundations in place :lol: Good luck x

I did mine on a 1 day course and found it a good way to learn the technical side of how to do it, the practical side left a bit to be desired, it depends on who else is on the course and how much they have for you to thread!

I spent a good few weeks afterwards threading everyone who would let me for practice and it has paid off. I now find it pretty easy to do and can get a good shape on even the most unruly of brows!

Latest posts

Back