Thriving salon vs average salon: what's the difference?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll write them up and start a thread about it this evening. Is that ok?

Ah! Can't wait to read this. I have retail stock but seems to sit as I'm not good at it. Facial products fly of the shelves, everything else just sits :/ your amazing Lynne!

Uhhh thank you Lynne I loved your marketing and finding new client bases thread ... I always revert back to it !!! As it works I'll sit with a cuppa like I did on the other one watch out star thread occurring gurls x x

Is the thread up? Can someone tag a link if it has :)

Can't see a new thread by Lynne yet but I know it'll be worth waiting for!

Have you also read this one http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/200009-will-make-boat-go-faster.html

Ahhhhhhh Lynne was the geek I was referring to in one of my replies the other day about a newbie geek that was thinking of buying into one or two systems with regards to gel polish ..... I always think whenever I approach my boss regarding new stock or adding to existing stock to ensure growth .. "Will it make the boat go faster?". Then that gives me my answer and a proper justification ... It's really stuck in my mind 😳😳 so thanks Lynne 👍👍👍xx

Infact Pure ... I believe you were replying in on this thread too 👍👍 xx

As I read the various replies, I notice that most say customer service, retail, and culture. The thing about selling retail is it affects all three of these important areas.

If you have stylists selling retail, they are offering great customer service because they are spending time talking to the customer about how to make their hair look it's best. So, when the customer buys retail they are much more happy with their hair....and, more likely to come back over and over.

So, you've helped your bottom line with retention and retail. Also, your culture is one of professionalism and good customer service.

Latest posts

Back