Tigi Copyright Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never felt water worse than Skegness. My toner usually lasts around a month before it needs re doing but after 2 days there it was stripped. Apparently the further east you go the harder the water. Xoxo

If thats the case im on the north east coast im screwed lol x

Used both colour goddess and anti-dotes. I have been told the Gloss stays in better, maybe will give this ago instead of using the 8.5 with creative.
Pre-pig will be awkward with lowlights. Could you apply a clear and mix master mixture on before applying the target shade??

Used both colour goddess and anti-dotes. I have been told the Gloss stays in better, maybe will give this ago instead of using the 8.5 with creative.
Pre-pig will be awkward with lowlights. Could you apply a clear and mix master mixture on before applying the target shade??

Ah that's your prob! Using creative instead of gloss, try gloss on its own if not strong enough or needed to cover grey mix with creative

We had our demo in yesterday and I'm amazed! Here's my before & after pics.. I'm just worried about 2 things.. Number 1 being, is it quite easy to grasp and get into? I'm just worried about converting all our clients as we are a new salon (only been open 4 months) and secondly I'm worried about the size if the opening package, seems quite big to me for a little salon but I guess I won't have to buy any colour for a while!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362780239.845178.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362780239.845178.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 424
That beautiful! Ok yes you can get to grips with it, I'm always around if you need help, as for stock, I order 140 tubes and lasts me about 4 months!! ;) yes it will mean a tightish month when you place the order but then nothing for months!! Best way I think x

Thanks blue... I think it's the silver package they have offered me. 150 tubes and lots of freebies... Plus they will take all my old goldwell, wella stock and swap tube for tube. I think I will be going for about 6 months with no colour ordering! Lol x

That beautiful! Ok yes you can get to grips with it, I'm always around if you need help, as for stock, I order 140 tubes and lasts me about 4 months!! ;) yes it will mean a tightish month when you place the order but then nothing for months!! Best way I think x

4months I wish my colour lasted that long :'( x

4months I wish my colour lasted that long :'( x

Yeah bout 40 tubes a month! I dread to think what your colour bill is! Fell off my chair when I knew what mine was! :s but hopefully the salon will get even busier x

Thanks blue... I think it's the silver package they have offered me. 150 tubes and lots of freebies... Plus they will take all my old goldwell, wella stock and swap tube for tube. I think I will be going for about 6 months with no colour ordering! Lol x

Yea thats what i have just received used a bit already :eek:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362849483.177474.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362849483.177474.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 299
WOW there are some colours there :D

Looks fab Blue! X

My colour stacker looks like this now ;)

I don't get how this can last 4 months though?

40 tubes a month
2 tubes a day, are they 60ml?

Latest posts

Back