Tigi products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen88

Reaction score
What's everyone's favourite tigi products ?

Queen for a day Thickening Spray, its brilliant!

i second that, queen for a day! and superstar blowdry lotion, and small talk... love the smell of tigi poducts

i second that, queen for a day! and superstar blowdry lotion, and small talk... love the smell of tigi poducts

That's why I wanted to use tigi I love the smells lol what's small talk ? X

Love love love the smell of honey and oatmeal shampoo!

That's why I wanted to use tigi I love the smells lol what's small talk ? X
it's just a volumising styling cream to use before blowdrying, motor mouth is really good too!

I love the Masterpiece shine hairspray, Maxxed Out hairspray, After Party smoothing cream, Queen for a Day, Small Talk.... I could go on and on, love TIGI styling products!

Does anyone know if they've discontinued the 'S Factor' range? Sally's (wholesalers) are saying that Tigi aren't making it anymore? I loved the flat iron spray so I really hope they're wrong [emoji17]

I'm loving Tigi Pro Shampoo & conditioner :-D xxx

Does anyone know if they've discontinued the 'S Factor' range? Sally's (wholesalers) are saying that Tigi aren't making it anymore? I loved the flat iron spray so I really hope they're wrong [emoji17]

It's not discontinued its been reformulated and repackaged and is now salon exclusive

Tigi resurrection! Saved my hair from major danageN swear by this product! Also osmo leave in conditioner' from a long bob to boob length hair [emoji4]

We've just introduced tigi to our salon all the clients loving the names and they smell lush can anyone recommend a good spritze spray ? [emoji177]

I used to love the tigi range but just of late i really feel that they have 'sold out' having my clients say that they can buy it in tk maxx or b&ms is really disheartening to me :(

It's not discontinued its been reformulated and repackaged and is now salon exclusive

So is it still available in the wholesalers?

It's probably not tigi supplying it to tk maxx a lot of bad apples tend to get trade discounts then sell on to normal retail shops when they are no supposed to.

Can anyone tell me the difference between small talk, and motor mouth?

by what I can tell motor mouth is the same a small talk but bigger?

I think it's just a lighter version of small talk with uv in it. X

Ego boost, motor mouth & queen for a day but I love the whole range.

Latest posts

Back