Timings-can you advise?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenSullivan

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have been practising holistic therapies mobile for almost 6 years-more and more massages which are very tiring to do, so I thought I'd go back to basics and start offering waxing again( this was th first thing I trained in but I rather lost confidence with it due to allowing clients to leave phone on during eyebrow wax). I trained in shellac in April and have really got my routine spot on, allowing for setup/tidy away can perform treatment in 45 mins, with removal and reapplication in an hour, slightly longer on toes as fiddler to wrap. I find that I'm not so confident with the whole manicure and pedicure process and wondered what an average time for normal polish or pedicure ( with scrub & massage) and shellac should be?

I had a really awful experience time wise last week where I micro planed both feet, steeped feet, exfoliated, filed nails and pushed back cuticles - no polish as Ramadan, moisturised feet and massaged feet & lower legs, took over 30 mins and client decides that it's too expensive after I've finished. I'm now going to text my full price list but no longer offer mini treatments unless it's a house party( I only offer 1/2 hr treatments for groups otherwise treatments are by thr hour).

I just don't want to charge for an hours rate plus cost of products for something that a more competent therapist could do in half the time-words of wisdom would be appreciated, thanks
:wink2:

Latest posts

Back