Tint gone orange!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily9

Reaction score
Does anyone know why this has happened or how to fix it.

One of my regulars who I always tint with the same brands etc has text to say the tint has gone orang on the skin as opposed to the bow hair?

Never happened before

Could it of reacted to faketan?
If its on the skin surely it will wipe away as its just a temporary stain.
Are the eyebrows the correct colour?

The eyebrows are perfect same colour as always just orange underneath on the skin. She's not the easiest client either everything's a drama even when nothing's wrong. I don't even know how to get rid of the staining if my stain remover doesn't get it off?! X

Is she pregnant? Something similar happened to me when my client was pregnant. Xx

Is she pregnant? Something similar happened to me when my client was pregnant. Xx
My client pulled a pregnancy out the bag on me when her colour didn't lift despite me always telling the clients I must be informed before I put colour on as you could bet your bottom dollar it won't lift. There's a questionnaire now I always ask them to fill in if the client says no to the pregnancy question and they reveal they are after the colour may not of lifted I make the pay again. If they didn't lie in the first place it wouldn't of gone like that. If the box says yes I put in a slightly darker or stronger tint

Latest posts

Back