Tips For New Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulady

Reaction score
HI GEEKS

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR SOME TIPS ABOUT OPENING A NEW SALON, JUST ABOUT TO SIGN A LEASE ON A SHOP:eek: AND LEAVE MY JOB AND WITH A
LOVELY REGULAR WAGE!

LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM

JANE x:rolleyes:

hi,
my first salon b'day is oct 17th its been so successful and all i can say is its very hard work, and long hours, so be willing. Do your work well and be happy and friendly, and not only will peeps come back but they will tell all their friends!!! youll be booming in no time...
are you gonna have a launch party?? great ice breaker...get the ads out asap!!:hug:
liz xx

HI LIZ

HAVE BEEN THINKIN ABOUT OPENING PARTY BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO AND WHO TO INVITE

WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOURS? WOULD LOVE TO HEAR

JANE x

P.S. HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LOOK FORWARD TO MANY MORE:green:

aww thanks hun,

basically cracked open the bubbly invited everyone i new, friends and family. i did little demos through out the day such as a skin bar, with all your facial products on for every one to try, and the facial steamer going, and did facial sray tanning as a taster,discount vouchers and goody bags!!

how about vouchers for a complimentary shape and polish! once their in the door you can pitch all your sales!!

dunno if your running with any brand names but the reps always dish out the freebies on a launch. how about a raffle, just a basket from any shop filled up with some products, a gift voucher for your salon, wine and choccies!! this will generate you some profit and get people excited about yor products.

i also sent out £10 gift vouchers to all the local schools for their xmas raffles this gets all the local mums talking!!

phone the local paper to let them know about the launch and they will run an article, they did for me.....
lastly put an ad in the local so every one knows, and do a leaflet drop...

sorry to waffle on, good luck, this all worked for me chik xxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back