Tips on SPMU start ups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna1105

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
I am doing an SPMU course in March with nouveau contour, I'm wondering what to charge case studies etc. should I already be marketing myself?
Also how would you price yourself after gaining this qualification? I don't want to over charge at least until I've qualified in the higher levels?
Please any tips on setting up would be majorly useful!
Thanks.

Which course are you doing? What quadrant in London are you based?(for pricing)

I'm doing the silver course then maybe progress at a later stage, I'm in Islington London and apart from Debra robson LDN and Karen betts on Harley St there's not a lot of competition in my area, I just don't know how to price as I know the case studies will really only be charged for what I use, then after I've completed bronze I will put my prices up x

I'm doing the silver course then maybe progress at a later stage, I'm in Islington London and apart from Debra robson LDN and Karen betts on Harley St there's not a lot of competition in my area, I just don't know how to price as I know the case studies will really only be charged for what I use, then after I've completed bronze I will put my prices up x
The best way to build your portfolio, whilst you are perfecting your skills is by doing it free of charge. Set your pricing levels within the middle range for your area. I am orginally from Finchley, therefore presume between £200-£350 to start will be reasonable until you have built a reputation and confidence in what you are delivering to your customers.

I hope that this helps. You are more than welcome to inbox me.

Latest posts

Back