Tips on working cleanly with Brisa pots?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordanmichael.l

Reaction score
Hey geeks! :)
Sooo I really love gels and working with them etc, but one thing I just cannot bare about them is stickiness! Drives me insane! And I find once you get the tiniest amount of stickyness on your hands it transfers to EVERYTHING, so it finds its way onto your brush handle then onto your pots/lids and anything else you touch. I find the biggest cause is the little plastic inner lid with the pull tabs! I'm always constantly wiping things with ipa which is a pain itself if you wipe over with the same portion of the pad it wipes the sticky back on again! If I knock a little gel off my brush on the side of the jar it just squelches back up when replacing the inner lids, so I'm in 2 minds about chucking them out. But I keep thinking there must be a reason for them to be there in the first place?
What do you guys think?! Haha
X

I know what u mean its so annoying!
But I find that the only way to stop it with my gel pots is to keep them upright and not to wipe my brush on the sides of the pot. x

Latest posts

Back